Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) is 10 years old and now offers improved browsing & search, re-organized archival collections, shareable resources via social media, an in-page PDF viewer, and the ability to link to specific pages, export to Zotero, and download metadata in XML or JSON.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities