Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) is 10 years old and now offers improved browsing & search, re-organized archival collections, shareable resources via social media, an in-page PDF viewer, and the ability to link to specific pages, export to Zotero, and download metadata in XML or JSON.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks