Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) is 10 years old and now offers improved browsing & search, re-organized archival collections, shareable resources via social media, an in-page PDF viewer, and the ability to link to specific pages, export to Zotero, and download metadata in XML or JSON.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed