Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) is 10 years old and now offers improved browsing & search, re-organized archival collections, shareable resources via social media, an in-page PDF viewer, and the ability to link to specific pages, export to Zotero, and download metadata in XML or JSON.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022