Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) is 10 years old and now offers improved browsing & search, re-organized archival collections, shareable resources via social media, an in-page PDF viewer, and the ability to link to specific pages, export to Zotero, and download metadata in XML or JSON.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021