This new monthly series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System examines the health of the U.S. labor market. The Labor Market Conditions Index is derived from a dynamic factor model that extracts the primary common variation from 19 labor market indicators.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022