This new monthly series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System examines the health of the U.S. labor market. The Labor Market Conditions Index is derived from a dynamic factor model that extracts the primary common variation from 19 labor market indicators.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021