This new monthly series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System examines the health of the U.S. labor market. The Labor Market Conditions Index is derived from a dynamic factor model that extracts the primary common variation from 19 labor market indicators.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities