This new monthly series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System examines the health of the U.S. labor market. The Labor Market Conditions Index is derived from a dynamic factor model that extracts the primary common variation from 19 labor market indicators.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data