The latest Economic Synopses essay looks at changes in credit card borrowing: Fewer cardholders in delinquency and fewer accounts for those cardholders were the main causes of the recent fall in the delinquency rate.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data