The latest Economic Synopses essay looks at changes in credit card borrowing: Fewer cardholders in delinquency and fewer accounts for those cardholders were the main causes of the recent fall in the delinquency rate.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks