The latest Economic Synopses essay looks at changes in credit card borrowing: Fewer cardholders in delinquency and fewer accounts for those cardholders were the main causes of the recent fall in the delinquency rate.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed