The latest Economic Synopses essay looks at changes in credit card borrowing: Fewer cardholders in delinquency and fewer accounts for those cardholders were the main causes of the recent fall in the delinquency rate.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022