In its 22-year history, the Regional Economist has undergone several makeovers in design and content. Help us make the next version more valuable by taking this survey. The articles in this quarterly publication are written by economists primarily for an audience of noneconomists: Many address issues in the news; others provide lessons on economics in general. Check out a few past issues here.
- FRED Adds Bank Term Funding Program Data
- Teaching About Inflation Expectations | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2023
- FRED Adds Indeed Index Data
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023