FRED has just added 3 labor market conditions indexes. Two of the indicators are from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and one is from the Federal Reserve Board. These monthly indexes use various labor market variables to measure the health of the labor market.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021