FRED has just added 3 labor market conditions indexes. Two of the indicators are from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and one is from the Federal Reserve Board. These monthly indexes use various labor market variables to measure the health of the labor market.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities