FRED has just added 3 labor market conditions indexes. Two of the indicators are from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and one is from the Federal Reserve Board. These monthly indexes use various labor market variables to measure the health of the labor market.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks