FRED has just added 3 labor market conditions indexes. Two of the indicators are from the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and one is from the Federal Reserve Board. These monthly indexes use various labor market variables to measure the health of the labor market.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data