In its 22-year history, the Regional Economist has undergone several makeovers in design and content. Help us make the next version more valuable by taking this survey. The articles in this quarterly publication are written by economists primarily for an audience of noneconomists: Many address issues in the news; others provide lessons on economics in general. Check out a few past issues here.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities