In its 22-year history, the Regional Economist has undergone several makeovers in design and content. Help us make the next version more valuable by taking this survey. The articles in this quarterly publication are written by economists primarily for an audience of noneconomists: Many address issues in the news; others provide lessons on economics in general. Check out a few past issues here.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates