In its 22-year history, the Regional Economist has undergone several makeovers in design and content. Help us make the next version more valuable by taking this survey. The articles in this quarterly publication are written by economists primarily for an audience of noneconomists: Many address issues in the news; others provide lessons on economics in general. Check out a few past issues here.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks