In its 22-year history, the Regional Economist has undergone several makeovers in design and content. Help us make the next version more valuable by taking this survey. The articles in this quarterly publication are written by economists primarily for an audience of noneconomists: Many address issues in the news; others provide lessons on economics in general. Check out a few past issues here.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey