Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Tuesday, February 17, 2015. The weekly release of Selected Interest Rates – H.15 will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021