FRED has added Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) data for benefits recipients. These data come from the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release from the U.S. Census, including both state-level (102) and county-level (3,149) series.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks