FRED has added Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) data for benefits recipients. These data come from the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release from the U.S. Census, including both state-level (102) and county-level (3,149) series.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities