FRED has added Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) data for benefits recipients. These data come from the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release from the U.S. Census, including both state-level (102) and county-level (3,149) series.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates