FRED has added Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) data for benefits recipients. These data come from the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release from the U.S. Census, including both state-level (102) and county-level (3,149) series.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed