Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Thursday, March 5, 2015. Some data releases have been delayed: The daily release of interest rates (H.15), commercial paper, and interest rate spreads will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022