Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Thursday, March 5, 2015. Some data releases have been delayed: The daily release of interest rates (H.15), commercial paper, and interest rate spreads will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities