Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Thursday, March 5, 2015. Some data releases have been delayed: The daily release of interest rates (H.15), commercial paper, and interest rate spreads will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data