Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Thursday, March 5, 2015. Some data releases have been delayed: The daily release of interest rates (H.15), commercial paper, and interest rate spreads will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey