Inclement weather has caused federal offices in Washington, DC, to close Thursday, March 5, 2015. Some data releases have been delayed: The daily release of interest rates (H.15), commercial paper, and interest rate spreads will be published on the first business day these federal offices reopen.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed