FRED has just added 1,523 more world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the ratio of female-to-male enrollment (primary, secondary, and tertiary schools), secure internet servers, mobile cellular subscriptions, GINI index, and population (ages 0 to 14 and 15 to 64).
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022