FRED has just added 1,523 more world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the ratio of female-to-male enrollment (primary, secondary, and tertiary schools), secure internet servers, mobile cellular subscriptions, GINI index, and population (ages 0 to 14 and 15 to 64).
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed