FRED has just added 1,523 more world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the ratio of female-to-male enrollment (primary, secondary, and tertiary schools), secure internet servers, mobile cellular subscriptions, GINI index, and population (ages 0 to 14 and 15 to 64).
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data