FRED has just added 1,523 more world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the ratio of female-to-male enrollment (primary, secondary, and tertiary schools), secure internet servers, mobile cellular subscriptions, GINI index, and population (ages 0 to 14 and 15 to 64).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021