FRASER has added Bulletins of the Bureau of Labor Statistics Nos. 300-499 from 1923-1929, including an explanation of how labor statistics are computed, an examination of Chinese migration in the U.S., and labor organizations in Chile.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed