FRASER has added Bulletins of the Bureau of Labor Statistics Nos. 300-499 from 1923-1929, including an explanation of how labor statistics are computed, an examination of Chinese migration in the U.S., and labor organizations in Chile.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks