FRED has just expanded its coverage of the Producer Price Index (PPI) release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This addition of 10,638 series completes the commodity PPI, the industry PPI, and the final demand PPI datasets.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data