FRED has just expanded its coverage of the Producer Price Index (PPI) release from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This addition of 10,638 series completes the commodity PPI, the industry PPI, and the final demand PPI datasets.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021