This Economic Synopses essay puzzles over the effects of oil prices: large monthly or quarterly oil price changes predict very small changes in the CPI, but daily oil prices predict large changes in breakeven inflation.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022