This Economic Synopses essay puzzles over the effects of oil prices: large monthly or quarterly oil price changes predict very small changes in the CPI, but daily oil prices predict large changes in breakeven inflation.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed