This Economic Synopses essay puzzles over the effects of oil prices: large monthly or quarterly oil price changes predict very small changes in the CPI, but daily oil prices predict large changes in breakeven inflation.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates