FRED has just added 714 quarterly series corresponding to 14 different measures of labor underutilization, each of which is subdivided by state. These data are published in the Current Population Survey from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021