A recent Wall Street Journal editorial cites the research of Steve Williamson, economist and VP here at the St. Louis Fed. The essay, forthcoming in the Journal of Economic Literature, examines the efficacy of monetary policy (e.g., QE) in response to financial crises.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022