FRED’s latest feature lets you export your graphs and dashboards directly to PowerPoint. (Here’s CPI and core CPI inflation from 2005 to 2015 as an example.) FYI: Dashboards are custom pages you create in FRED that contain data widgets such as graphs, points, and tables; they can be automatically updated and shared with others. Learn more here.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021