FRED’s latest feature lets you export your graphs and dashboards directly to PowerPoint. (Here’s CPI and core CPI inflation from 2005 to 2015 as an example.) FYI: Dashboards are custom pages you create in FRED that contain data widgets such as graphs, points, and tables; they can be automatically updated and shared with others. Learn more here.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities