FRED’s latest feature lets you export your graphs and dashboards directly to PowerPoint. (Here’s CPI and core CPI inflation from 2005 to 2015 as an example.) FYI: Dashboards are custom pages you create in FRED that contain data widgets such as graphs, points, and tables; they can be automatically updated and shared with others. Learn more here.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates