FRED’s latest feature lets you export your graphs and dashboards directly to PowerPoint. (Here’s CPI and core CPI inflation from 2005 to 2015 as an example.) FYI: Dashboards are custom pages you create in FRED that contain data widgets such as graphs, points, and tables; they can be automatically updated and shared with others. Learn more here.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed