FRED’s latest feature lets you export your graphs and dashboards directly to PowerPoint. (Here’s CPI and core CPI inflation from 2005 to 2015 as an example.) FYI: Dashboards are custom pages you create in FRED that contain data widgets such as graphs, points, and tables; they can be automatically updated and shared with others. Learn more here.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey