FRASER has added three Library of Congress collections: Fed Governors Charles S. Hamlin and Eugene Meyer and Chair of the National Monetary Commission Nelson W. Aldrich. Sign up for FRASER’s new monthly newsletter for updates on collections and features.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022