FRASER has added three Library of Congress collections: Fed Governors Charles S. Hamlin and Eugene Meyer and Chair of the National Monetary Commission Nelson W. Aldrich. Sign up for FRASER’s new monthly newsletter for updates on collections and features.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed