FRASER has added three Library of Congress collections: Fed Governors Charles S. Hamlin and Eugene Meyer and Chair of the National Monetary Commission Nelson W. Aldrich. Sign up for FRASER’s new monthly newsletter for updates on collections and features.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks