FRASER has added three Library of Congress collections: Fed Governors Charles S. Hamlin and Eugene Meyer and Chair of the National Monetary Commission Nelson W. Aldrich. Sign up for FRASER’s new monthly newsletter for updates on collections and features.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021