FRED has just added 510 annual series from the Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release from the U.S. Census: more state-level data relating to tax exemptions, mean adjusted gross income, and median adjusted gross income.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021