Prudent policymaking requires an inflation forecast, and the St. Louis Fed provides one: The price pressures measure (PPM) calculates and updates the probability that inflation over the next 12 months will exceed 2.5 percent. As of October 2015, that probability is zero.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021