Prudent policymaking requires an inflation forecast, and the St. Louis Fed provides one: The price pressures measure (PPM) calculates and updates the probability that inflation over the next 12 months will exceed 2.5 percent. As of October 2015, that probability is zero.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022