Prudent policymaking requires an inflation forecast, and the St. Louis Fed provides one: The price pressures measure (PPM) calculates and updates the probability that inflation over the next 12 months will exceed 2.5 percent. As of October 2015, that probability is zero.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed