Prudent policymaking requires an inflation forecast, and the St. Louis Fed provides one: The price pressures measure (PPM) calculates and updates the probability that inflation over the next 12 months will exceed 2.5 percent. As of October 2015, that probability is zero.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks