The FRED quarterly database for macroeconomic research (FRED-QD) now includes the November 2015 vintage. This database, designed for the empirical analysis of “big data,” is a companion to the monthly database (FRED-MD) that is described in detail in a St. Louis Fed working paper by Michael W. McCracken and Serena Ng. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey