The FRED quarterly database for macroeconomic research (FRED-QD) now includes the November 2015 vintage. This database, designed for the empirical analysis of “big data,” is a companion to the monthly database (FRED-MD) that is described in detail in a St. Louis Fed working paper by Michael W. McCracken and Serena Ng. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed