The FRED quarterly database for macroeconomic research (FRED-QD) now includes the November 2015 vintage. This database, designed for the empirical analysis of “big data,” is a companion to the monthly database (FRED-MD) that is described in detail in a St. Louis Fed working paper by Michael W. McCracken and Serena Ng. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021