The FRED quarterly database for macroeconomic research (FRED-QD) now includes the November 2015 vintage. This database, designed for the empirical analysis of “big data,” is a companion to the monthly database (FRED-MD) that is described in detail in a St. Louis Fed working paper by Michael W. McCracken and Serena Ng. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates