In a display of brotherly love and/or sibling rivalry, ALFRED has embraced the same interface as his younger brother FRED. Now, if you know how to use FRED to visualize and download the latest data, you know how to use ALFRED to visualize specific vintages of those data. For example, you can quickly build this graph in ALFRED to see revisions to Total Nonfarm Payrolls.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks