In a display of brotherly love and/or sibling rivalry, ALFRED has embraced the same interface as his younger brother FRED. Now, if you know how to use FRED to visualize and download the latest data, you know how to use ALFRED to visualize specific vintages of those data. For example, you can quickly build this graph in ALFRED to see revisions to Total Nonfarm Payrolls.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities