In a display of brotherly love and/or sibling rivalry, ALFRED has embraced the same interface as his younger brother FRED. Now, if you know how to use FRED to visualize and download the latest data, you know how to use ALFRED to visualize specific vintages of those data. For example, you can quickly build this graph in ALFRED to see revisions to Total Nonfarm Payrolls.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021