In a display of brotherly love and/or sibling rivalry, ALFRED has embraced the same interface as his younger brother FRED. Now, if you know how to use FRED to visualize and download the latest data, you know how to use ALFRED to visualize specific vintages of those data. For example, you can quickly build this graph in ALFRED to see revisions to Total Nonfarm Payrolls.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data