FRED has just added 1,143 world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the youth unemployment rate, age dependency ratio, crude birth rate, population growth, adolescent fertility rate, and the employment-population ratio.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities