FRED has just added 1,143 world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the youth unemployment rate, age dependency ratio, crude birth rate, population growth, adolescent fertility rate, and the employment-population ratio.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021