FRED has just added 1,143 world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the youth unemployment rate, age dependency ratio, crude birth rate, population growth, adolescent fertility rate, and the employment-population ratio.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022