FRED has just added 1,143 world development indicators from the World Bank. These annual, country-level series include the youth unemployment rate, age dependency ratio, crude birth rate, population growth, adolescent fertility rate, and the employment-population ratio.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022