FRED has just added 21 series from the Summary of Economic Projections published by the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC). These annual projection series relate to the federal funds rate and median forecast values for the federal funds rate, real GDP, PCE inflation rate, PCE core inflation rate, and the unemployment rate.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021