FRED has added 77,196 annual series from the U.S. Census’s Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release. The national-, state-, and county-level data relate to median household income and poverty estimates by age group, including the poverty universes used to construct these estimates.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021