FRED has added 77,196 annual series from the U.S. Census’s Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release. The national-, state-, and county-level data relate to median household income and poverty estimates by age group, including the poverty universes used to construct these estimates.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data