FRED has added 77,196 annual series from the U.S. Census’s Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release. The national-, state-, and county-level data relate to median household income and poverty estimates by age group, including the poverty universes used to construct these estimates.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022