FRED has added 77,196 annual series from the U.S. Census’s Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates release. The national-, state-, and county-level data relate to median household income and poverty estimates by age group, including the poverty universes used to construct these estimates.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks