On April 18, 1991, FRED began service as an electronic bulletin board. Ever since, FRED has expanded and enhanced the free data it provides. (Read more about FRED’s history here.) We’re celebrating this milestone with a small change to the FRED logo.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities