On April 18, 1991, FRED began service as an electronic bulletin board. Ever since, FRED has expanded and enhanced the free data it provides. (Read more about FRED’s history here.) We’re celebrating this milestone with a small change to the FRED logo.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022