Federal offices in the Washington, DC, area were closed as of noon, January 22, 2016, because of inclement weather. Data releases affected by the closure include H.15 Selected Interest Rates, Interest Rates Spreads, H.10 Foreign Exchange Rates, G.5 Foreign Exchange Rates, and Commercial Paper. Data will be updated the first business day these offices reopen.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates