Federal offices in the Washington, DC, area were closed as of noon, January 22, 2016, because of inclement weather. Data releases affected by the closure include H.15 Selected Interest Rates, Interest Rates Spreads, H.10 Foreign Exchange Rates, G.5 Foreign Exchange Rates, and Commercial Paper. Data will be updated the first business day these offices reopen.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities