Federal offices in the Washington, DC, area were closed as of noon, January 22, 2016, because of inclement weather. Data releases affected by the closure include H.15 Selected Interest Rates, Interest Rates Spreads, H.10 Foreign Exchange Rates, G.5 Foreign Exchange Rates, and Commercial Paper. Data will be updated the first business day these offices reopen.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021