Federal offices in the Washington, DC, area were closed as of noon, January 22, 2016, because of inclement weather. Data releases affected by the closure include H.15 Selected Interest Rates, Interest Rates Spreads, H.10 Foreign Exchange Rates, G.5 Foreign Exchange Rates, and Commercial Paper. Data will be updated the first business day these offices reopen.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data