FRED has just added 10 diffusion indexes from the Survey of Business Conditions from the Chicago Fed. These indexes are constructed from quantitative questions related to capital spending, hiring, business activity, and expectations in the Chicago Fed’s District. These results contribute to the production of the Beige Book.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021