FRED has just added 10 diffusion indexes from the Survey of Business Conditions from the Chicago Fed. These indexes are constructed from quantitative questions related to capital spending, hiring, business activity, and expectations in the Chicago Fed’s District. These results contribute to the production of the Beige Book.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities