FRED has added two quarterly GDP-based recession indicators produced by James Hamilton. The first is the GDP-based recession indicator index, which measures the probability of U.S. recession. The second series is a set of dates of U.S. recessions as inferred by the GDP-based recession indicator.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed