FRED has added two quarterly GDP-based recession indicators produced by James Hamilton. The first is the GDP-based recession indicator index, which measures the probability of U.S. recession. The second series is a set of dates of U.S. recessions as inferred by the GDP-based recession indicator.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities