FRED has added two quarterly GDP-based recession indicators produced by James Hamilton. The first is the GDP-based recession indicator index, which measures the probability of U.S. recession. The second series is a set of dates of U.S. recessions as inferred by the GDP-based recession indicator.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021