FRED has added two quarterly GDP-based recession indicators produced by James Hamilton. The first is the GDP-based recession indicator index, which measures the probability of U.S. recession. The second series is a set of dates of U.S. recessions as inferred by the GDP-based recession indicator.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates