FRED has just added 3 monthly series that estimate the level of economic uncertainty, as revealed in newspapers, for Japan, South Korea, and Russia. The source of these series is Economic Policy Uncertainty.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021