The St. Louis Fed and the National Association of Realtors have reached a new data licensing agreement that will go into effect March 17, 2016:
Removed series: All annual existing home sales series will be removed from FRED and its associated services. All series under the Existing Home Sales and the Monthly Housing Affordability Index releases will be removed from ALFRED.
Revised series: Subject to availability, FRED will provide monthly series of seasonally adjusted existing home sales and monthly housing affordability indexes with observations from 2013 to the present. Monthly non-seasonally adjusted existing home sales series will be available in FRED for the prior 13 months.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed