The St. Louis Fed and the National Association of Realtors have reached a new data licensing agreement that will go into effect March 17, 2016:
Removed series: All annual existing home sales series will be removed from FRED and its associated services. All series under the Existing Home Sales and the Monthly Housing Affordability Index releases will be removed from ALFRED.
Revised series: Subject to availability, FRED will provide monthly series of seasonally adjusted existing home sales and monthly housing affordability indexes with observations from 2013 to the present. Monthly non-seasonally adjusted existing home sales series will be available in FRED for the prior 13 months.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022