The St. Louis Fed and the National Association of Realtors have reached a new data licensing agreement that will go into effect March 17, 2016:
Removed series: All annual existing home sales series will be removed from FRED and its associated services. All series under the Existing Home Sales and the Monthly Housing Affordability Index releases will be removed from ALFRED.
Revised series: Subject to availability, FRED will provide monthly series of seasonally adjusted existing home sales and monthly housing affordability indexes with observations from 2013 to the present. Monthly non-seasonally adjusted existing home sales series will be available in FRED for the prior 13 months.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021