The St. Louis Fed and the National Association of Realtors have reached a new data licensing agreement that will go into effect March 17, 2016:
Removed series: All annual existing home sales series will be removed from FRED and its associated services. All series under the Existing Home Sales and the Monthly Housing Affordability Index releases will be removed from ALFRED.
Revised series: Subject to availability, FRED will provide monthly series of seasonally adjusted existing home sales and monthly housing affordability indexes with observations from 2013 to the present. Monthly non-seasonally adjusted existing home sales series will be available in FRED for the prior 13 months.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities