FRED has just added 384 monthly series from the Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey (TSSOS) and the Texas Retail Outlook Survey (TROS) published by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The TSSOS, similar to surveys produced by the New York and Philadelphia Federal Reserve Banks, looks at the outlook of the service sector in the state of Texas. The TROS takes a deeper look into the retail portion of the service sector. The headline series look at the respondents’ outlook on sales (TROS) and revenue (TSSOS).
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021