FRED has just added 384 monthly series from the Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey (TSSOS) and the Texas Retail Outlook Survey (TROS) published by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The TSSOS, similar to surveys produced by the New York and Philadelphia Federal Reserve Banks, looks at the outlook of the service sector in the state of Texas. The TROS takes a deeper look into the retail portion of the service sector. The headline series look at the respondents’ outlook on sales (TROS) and revenue (TSSOS).
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022