FRED has just added 384 monthly series from the Texas Service Sector Outlook Survey (TSSOS) and the Texas Retail Outlook Survey (TROS) published by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The TSSOS, similar to surveys produced by the New York and Philadelphia Federal Reserve Banks, looks at the outlook of the service sector in the state of Texas. The TROS takes a deeper look into the retail portion of the service sector. The headline series look at the respondents’ outlook on sales (TROS) and revenue (TSSOS).
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed