The overnight bank funding rate (OBFR) is calculated as the volume-weighted median of overnight federal funds transactions and Eurodollar transactions. The volume-weighted median is the rate associated with transactions at the 50th percentile of transaction volume. Overnight bank funding volume and selected other percentiles are also available.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates