The overnight bank funding rate (OBFR) is calculated as the volume-weighted median of overnight federal funds transactions and Eurodollar transactions. The volume-weighted median is the rate associated with transactions at the 50th percentile of transaction volume. Overnight bank funding volume and selected other percentiles are also available.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks