The overnight bank funding rate (OBFR) is calculated as the volume-weighted median of overnight federal funds transactions and Eurodollar transactions. The volume-weighted median is the rate associated with transactions at the 50th percentile of transaction volume. Overnight bank funding volume and selected other percentiles are also available.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data