The overnight bank funding rate (OBFR) is calculated as the volume-weighted median of overnight federal funds transactions and Eurodollar transactions. The volume-weighted median is the rate associated with transactions at the 50th percentile of transaction volume. Overnight bank funding volume and selected other percentiles are also available.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed