FRED has added 183 annual series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on minimum wage workers. These data cover hourly paid workers age 16 and older with earnings at or below the prevailing federal minimum wage across various educational levels.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates