FRED has added 183 annual series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on minimum wage workers. These data cover hourly paid workers age 16 and older with earnings at or below the prevailing federal minimum wage across various educational levels.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021