FRED has added 183 annual series from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on minimum wage workers. These data cover hourly paid workers age 16 and older with earnings at or below the prevailing federal minimum wage across various educational levels.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey