FRED has added 324 quarterly aggregates of gross domestic product (GDP) from the Eurostat database. These data cover real and nominal GDP for the euro area, European Union, and European countries. Data for the euro area countries are presented with two versions of the euro currency series: One constructs the pre-1999 values using the irrevocably fixed exchange rate. The other (Euro/ECU series) uses the synthetic exchange rate of the European Currency Unit (ECU) to national currency to adjust for market exchange rate movements.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021