FRED has just added 40 daily interest rate-related series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. These indicators explain the movement of long-term interest rates and evaluate the behavior of long-term yields, distant-horizon forward rates, and term premiums.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed