FRED has just added 40 daily interest rate-related series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. These indicators explain the movement of long-term interest rates and evaluate the behavior of long-term yields, distant-horizon forward rates, and term premiums.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities