FRED has just added 40 daily interest rate-related series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. These indicators explain the movement of long-term interest rates and evaluate the behavior of long-term yields, distant-horizon forward rates, and term premiums.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021