FRED has just added 40 daily interest rate-related series from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. These indicators explain the movement of long-term interest rates and evaluate the behavior of long-term yields, distant-horizon forward rates, and term premiums.
- FRED Adds Seasonal Factors for Domestic Auto and Truck Production
- Discontinuance of St. Louis Monetary Base and Reserves Data
- FRED adds data from the Survey of Business Uncertainty
- FRED Adds Historical Data on Textile Production in New England Mills
- FRED Adds Data on Gross Domestic Product by County