FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities