FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- Teaching About the Economics of Saving | Bring FRED into the Classroom | March 2024
- Teaching About the Economics of Banking | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2024
- New Related Content on FRED
- Teaching About the Economics of Electricity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2024
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility