FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey