FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data