FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022
- Teaching the Economics of Sports | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2022