FRED has added 1137 annual series from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on multifactor productivity. Multifactor productivity is measured as output per unit of combined input to see how inputs are used to produce the goods and services. These data are broken down into private business, private nonfarm business, and manufacturing sectors starting in 1987. The manufacturing sector is further broken down into 18 manufacturing industries.
- FRED Expands G.19 Consumer Credit Release
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022