FRED has added 1,993 historical series from the Banking and Monetary Statistics, 1914-1941 release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This addition includes only data from Section 1 (General Statistics of All Banks in the United States) and Section 2 (Assets and Liabilities of All Member Banks).More data and information about this release can be found on FRASER.
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data
- Teaching About Home Prices | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2023
- Teaching About Uncertainty and Volatility | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2023
- FRED Adds Macroeconomic Uncertainty Index Data