FRED has added 1,993 historical series from the Banking and Monetary Statistics, 1914-1941 release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This addition includes only data from Section 1 (General Statistics of All Banks in the United States) and Section 2 (Assets and Liabilities of All Member Banks).More data and information about this release can be found on FRASER.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022