FRED has added 1,993 historical series from the Banking and Monetary Statistics, 1914-1941 release of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. This addition includes only data from Section 1 (General Statistics of All Banks in the United States) and Section 2 (Assets and Liabilities of All Member Banks).More data and information about this release can be found on FRASER.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks