FRED has just added 49 quarterly series from the GDPNow release from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which provides a “nowcast” of the official GDP estimate prior to its release. The GDPNow headline series forecasts real GDP growth by aggregating 13 GDP subcomponents using chain-weighting methodology, 24 series are contributions to the percent change in GDPNow, and 24 series are subcomponents of the nowcast.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022