FRED has just added 49 quarterly series from the GDPNow release from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which provides a “nowcast” of the official GDP estimate prior to its release. The GDPNow headline series forecasts real GDP growth by aggregating 13 GDP subcomponents using chain-weighting methodology, 24 series are contributions to the percent change in GDPNow, and 24 series are subcomponents of the nowcast.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data