FRED has just added 49 quarterly series from the GDPNow release from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which provides a “nowcast” of the official GDP estimate prior to its release. The GDPNow headline series forecasts real GDP growth by aggregating 13 GDP subcomponents using chain-weighting methodology, 24 series are contributions to the percent change in GDPNow, and 24 series are subcomponents of the nowcast.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates