FRED has just added 49 quarterly series from the GDPNow release from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, which provides a “nowcast” of the official GDP estimate prior to its release. The GDPNow headline series forecasts real GDP growth by aggregating 13 GDP subcomponents using chain-weighting methodology, 24 series are contributions to the percent change in GDPNow, and 24 series are subcomponents of the nowcast.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed