FRED has added 808 quarterly series covering credit to the non-financial sector, originally published by the Bank for International Settlements. The data cover credit to areas such as households, non-profit institutions serving households, and the general government. The data are published in domestic currencies, U.S. dollars, and percentage of GDP. Notes have been added relating to the source of the credit.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks