FRED has added 808 quarterly series covering credit to the non-financial sector, originally published by the Bank for International Settlements. The data cover credit to areas such as households, non-profit institutions serving households, and the general government. The data are published in domestic currencies, U.S. dollars, and percentage of GDP. Notes have been added relating to the source of the credit.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data