FRED has added 808 quarterly series covering credit to the non-financial sector, originally published by the Bank for International Settlements. The data cover credit to areas such as households, non-profit institutions serving households, and the general government. The data are published in domestic currencies, U.S. dollars, and percentage of GDP. Notes have been added relating to the source of the credit.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021