The Board of Governors recently announced changes to several data series from the H.15 releases. Because of these changes, the St. Louis Fed will cease updating the following Selected Interest Rate and Interest Rate Spread series: Moody’s corporate bonds, eurodollar deposits, interest rate swaps, state and local bonds, and conventional mortgages.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities