The Board of Governors recently announced changes to several data series from the H.15 releases. Because of these changes, the St. Louis Fed will cease updating the following Selected Interest Rate and Interest Rate Spread series: Moody’s corporate bonds, eurodollar deposits, interest rate swaps, state and local bonds, and conventional mortgages.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022