The Board of Governors recently announced changes to several data series from the H.15 releases. Because of these changes, the St. Louis Fed will cease updating the following Selected Interest Rate and Interest Rate Spread series: Moody’s corporate bonds, eurodollar deposits, interest rate swaps, state and local bonds, and conventional mortgages.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021