The Board of Governors recently announced changes to several data series from the H.15 releases. Because of these changes, the St. Louis Fed will cease updating the following Selected Interest Rate and Interest Rate Spread series: Moody’s corporate bonds, eurodollar deposits, interest rate swaps, state and local bonds, and conventional mortgages.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed