These 13 annual series on households and families come from the Families and Living Arrangements dataset produced by the U.S. Census. This dataset is based on the Annual Social and Economic Supplement (ASEC) and is weighted according to population. FRED has also added monthly household estimates published in the Housing Vacancies and Homeownership dataset from the U.S. Census. This monthly series uses the Housing Vacancy Survey (HVS) and is weighted according to housing units.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021