These 13 annual series on households and families come from the Families and Living Arrangements dataset produced by the U.S. Census. This dataset is based on the Annual Social and Economic Supplement (ASEC) and is weighted according to population. FRED has also added monthly household estimates published in the Housing Vacancies and Homeownership dataset from the U.S. Census. This monthly series uses the Housing Vacancy Survey (HVS) and is weighted according to housing units.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities