These 13 annual series on households and families come from the Families and Living Arrangements dataset produced by the U.S. Census. This dataset is based on the Annual Social and Economic Supplement (ASEC) and is weighted according to population. FRED has also added monthly household estimates published in the Housing Vacancies and Homeownership dataset from the U.S. Census. This monthly series uses the Housing Vacancy Survey (HVS) and is weighted according to housing units.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data