FRED has added 17 monthly metro area economic condition indexes based on the work of Maria A. Arias, Charles S. Gascon, and David E. Rapach. These indexes highlight differences in business cycles across U.S. metropolitan statistical areas.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021