These 3143 series on net county migration come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. To build this data set, the American Community Survey asked members of households whether they lived in the same residence 1 year ago. For those who lived in a different residence, the survey collected information on their previous residence. Each positive (negative) observation represents the total number of people who have moved in (moved out) of the county for the observation period.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities