These 3143 series on net county migration come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. To build this data set, the American Community Survey asked members of households whether they lived in the same residence 1 year ago. For those who lived in a different residence, the survey collected information on their previous residence. Each positive (negative) observation represents the total number of people who have moved in (moved out) of the county for the observation period.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022