These 3143 series on net county migration come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. To build this data set, the American Community Survey asked members of households whether they lived in the same residence 1 year ago. For those who lived in a different residence, the survey collected information on their previous residence. Each positive (negative) observation represents the total number of people who have moved in (moved out) of the county for the observation period.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed