These 3143 series on net county migration come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. To build this data set, the American Community Survey asked members of households whether they lived in the same residence 1 year ago. For those who lived in a different residence, the survey collected information on their previous residence. Each positive (negative) observation represents the total number of people who have moved in (moved out) of the county for the observation period.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021