FRED has added 204 monthly series on corporate bond yield curves based on methodology developed by the U.S. Treasury. These high-quality market (HQM) yields are used to discount future pension liabilities as required by the Pension Protection Act. The HQM yield curve uses data from a set of corporate bonds rated AAA, AA, or A that accurately represent the high-quality corporate bond market. Yields are projected for corporate bonds beyond 30 years maturity.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates