FRED has added 204 monthly series on corporate bond yield curves based on methodology developed by the U.S. Treasury. These high-quality market (HQM) yields are used to discount future pension liabilities as required by the Pension Protection Act. The HQM yield curve uses data from a set of corporate bonds rated AAA, AA, or A that accurately represent the high-quality corporate bond market. Yields are projected for corporate bonds beyond 30 years maturity.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities