These 3143 series on county homeownership rates come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The homeownership rate is computed by dividing the number of households who own their residence by the total number of occupied housing units.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022