These 3143 series on county homeownership rates come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The homeownership rate is computed by dividing the number of households who own their residence by the total number of occupied housing units.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks