These 3143 series on county homeownership rates come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The homeownership rate is computed by dividing the number of households who own their residence by the total number of occupied housing units.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021