These 3143 series on county homeownership rates come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The homeownership rate is computed by dividing the number of households who own their residence by the total number of occupied housing units.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities