These 3143 series on county homeownership rates come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The homeownership rate is computed by dividing the number of households who own their residence by the total number of occupied housing units.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed