These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The data represent the level of county residents over the age of 25 who have completed an associate’s degree or higher.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates