FRED has added 16 monthly series on gold owned by the federal government as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve summarizes holdings of gold by various facilities; gold coins and bullion on display at Federal Reserve Banks and in the vault at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; and gold held by U.S. Mint facilities.
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Teaching COVID-19 Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2020
- FRED Adds Optimal Blue Mortgage Market Indices
- FRED Adds Historical Daily Federal Funds Rate Data from Anbil, Carlson, Hanes, and Wheelock
- FRED Adds Manufactured Housing Survey