FRED has added 16 monthly series on gold owned by the federal government as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve summarizes holdings of gold by various facilities; gold coins and bullion on display at Federal Reserve Banks and in the vault at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; and gold held by U.S. Mint facilities.
- FRED Adds “Redlining” Data from Aaronson, Hartley, and Mazumder
- FRED Adds Industry Productivity Dataset from Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FREDcast Will Be Retired in August 2021
- FRED Adds U.S. Mortgage High Yield Indexes from Andrew Davidson and Co.
- Chicago Fed’s Midwest Economy Index To Be Discontinued in June 2021