FRED has added 16 monthly series on gold owned by the federal government as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve summarizes holdings of gold by various facilities; gold coins and bullion on display at Federal Reserve Banks and in the vault at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; and gold held by U.S. Mint facilities.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022