FRED has added 16 monthly series on gold owned by the federal government as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve summarizes holdings of gold by various facilities; gold coins and bullion on display at Federal Reserve Banks and in the vault at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; and gold held by U.S. Mint facilities.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates