FRED has added 16 monthly series on gold owned by the federal government as published by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The Status Report of U.S. Government Gold Reserve summarizes holdings of gold by various facilities; gold coins and bullion on display at Federal Reserve Banks and in the vault at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; and gold held by U.S. Mint facilities.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities