These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. A household is considered burdened if 30 percent of a household’s income is spent on rent or mortgage expenses.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022