These 3,143 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. A household is considered burdened if 30 percent of a household’s income is spent on rent or mortgage expenses.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks