These 3,142 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The disconnected youth rate represents the percentage of youth between the ages of 16 and 19 who are not enrolled in school and who are unemployed or not in the labor force.
- Teaching About Diversity in Data | Bring FRED into the Classroom | February 2023
- Teaching About Adjusting for Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2023
- FRED Expands Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey
- Changes to Freddie Mac Dataset in FRED
- Teaching About Income and Wealth Inequality | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2022