These 3,142 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The disconnected youth rate represents the percentage of youth between the ages of 16 and 19 who are not enrolled in school and who are unemployed or not in the labor force.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks