These 3,142 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The disconnected youth rate represents the percentage of youth between the ages of 16 and 19 who are not enrolled in school and who are unemployed or not in the labor force.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data