These 3,142 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The disconnected youth rate represents the percentage of youth between the ages of 16 and 19 who are not enrolled in school and who are unemployed or not in the labor force.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed