These 3,142 county-level series come from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community Survey. The disconnected youth rate represents the percentage of youth between the ages of 16 and 19 who are not enrolled in school and who are unemployed or not in the labor force.
- Chicago Fed Survey of Business Conditions Renamed
- FRED Expands Commercial Paper with Historical Series
- FRED Expands Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates with Derived Rates
- Teaching the Economics of Oil Prices| Bring FRED into the Classroom | April 2022
- FRED Adds Overnight AMERIBOR Unsecured Interest Rates