These 3,139 county-level series come from the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare. The Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare calculates the preventable hospital admissions rate by dividing the number of discharges of ambulatory care sensitive conditions per 1,000 medicare enrollees.
- Consolidation of the Board of Governors H.3 and H.6 Statistical Releases
- Teaching Environmental Economics | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2020
- Changes to Atlanta Fed’s Survey of Business Uncertainty
- Teaching the Economics of Wealth| Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2020
- FRED Will Discontinue Weekly and Monthly Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities