These 3,139 county-level series come from the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare. The Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare calculates the preventable hospital admissions rate by dividing the number of discharges of ambulatory care sensitive conditions per 1,000 medicare enrollees.
- FRED Continues To Improve Its Accessibility
- Teaching About Core Inflation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2023
- FRED Adds New Personal Consumption Expenditures (PCE) Price Index Data
- Teaching About Government Budget Deficits | Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2023
- A U.S. Government Shutdown Could Delay Some FRED Data