These 3,139 county-level series come from the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare. The Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare calculates the preventable hospital admissions rate by dividing the number of discharges of ambulatory care sensitive conditions per 1,000 medicare enrollees.
- Teaching the Economics of Redlining| Bring FRED into the Classroom | October 2021
- Teaching the Economics of Innovation | Bring FRED into the Classroom | September 2021
- FRED Adds Chicago Fed Advance Retail Trade Summary (CARTS) Indexes
- Teaching Productivity | Bring FRED into the Classroom | August 2021
- FRED Adds SONIA Interest Rate Benchmarks