These 3,139 county-level series come from the Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare. The Dartmouth Atlas of Healthcare calculates the preventable hospital admissions rate by dividing the number of discharges of ambulatory care sensitive conditions per 1,000 medicare enrollees.
- Teaching the Economics of Education| Bring FRED into the Classroom | January 2021
- FRED Adds Weekly Report on Pandemic Claims
- FRED Adds Monthly State Retail Sales from Census Bureau
- Teaching the Economics of Travel | Bring FRED into the Classroom | November 2020
- FRED Adds Job Posting Trends Data from Indeed